Friday, February 25, 2022

Lefties Never Debate

I mentioned how Joe Biden is a moron. Spineless turd who is too weak to keep Russia in their place. And now Vladimir Putin invades the Ukraine. Some pussy ass dick messages me...how I don't know shit. How Trump sucks. And how me asking people to check facts offended him to the core. Then as I was responding...the little pussy disappears. Yep. That's the Left in a nutshell. They vomit on your floor and leave. I'm more than happy to go toe to toe with this fuck about how he is so mindfucked by the Left that he regurgitates everything CNN tells him. A "news organization" whose ratings plummeted to zero versus listen. They...don't...ask...questions. Because the minute they do (as did I) the more you realize what a fucking joke media is. And that they are an extension to indoctrinate society. People, stop trusting the legacy media. They are NOT your friend. They are there to control you through emotions. Otherwise, who would watch? This idiot told me to stop watching Fox or Newsmax. Both of which I have not watched. I don't have cable. Here's a novelty...I formed my own opinion. For some reason, Lefties can't think for themselves. Lemmings.

No comments:

Post a Comment