Thursday, February 24, 2022

Ukraine

So Putin decided to invade Ukraine. Are you surprised? The idiot co-worker of mine, sitting next to me as I type said "Oh man, the stock market took a nose dive" I told him "You voted for that shit, you eat it" Lefties are seriously retarded. Russia knows Joe Biden is a weak pussy. Guess which President was in office when Putin didn't do shit. Yep. Trump. I don't like Trump or his personality, but the guy has no linked to this fucking political bullshit. Putin invaded during Bush, Clinton and Obama. He didn't do shit when Trump was president. Because Trump is impulsive and would have Russians killed. He actually did. So spare me your complaints about the stock market. Much like Afghanistan's debacle, this administration will own this next fiasco. Fuck you, dumb fucking Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment