Tuesday, January 11, 2022

CNN is Garbage

Anyone who still watches this cable channel for news is an idiot. Or needs to be reinforced their idiotic way of life. In other words, Leftist. I don't watch Fox News, in case you fuckers on the Left are wondering. I can't afford cable. Nor do I want to spend money on cable. Because cable, in general, is dead. Sad. Anything Democrats touch, they destroy. Fact. This isn't, and has never been a game plan. To nosedive so fast into concrete you have no time to bail. They can't get close to a million people to watch prime time programming (there are 350 million plus in America). Can't even retain the nodding heads to watch. Only captive audiences at airports and gyms here in L.A. tune in. And that's fucking sad. I don't recall CNN ever being a big part of my life. It's free in Taiwan. Well nearly, I think my cousin told me they pay $12/year on a cable subscription. Figure they might as well indoctrinate the world. But, oh have they fallen. Here's a secret...get rid of Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper and Bryan Stelter. The gay mafia idiots who America can't stand watching and act like flaming retards. They don't report news. They have integrity to truth. It's pretty obvious and more people are catching on. CNN can fix itself. Perhaps it won't. Who cares. Incidentally, when the Black Lives Matter riots were happening, CNN boarded up their windows here in Hollywood. I started laughing. They created a fire and don't want to get any where near the heat. Their "mostly peaceful protest" bullshit came knocking on their door and the cowards built a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment