Monday, February 8, 2021

Tom Brady Wins Super Bowl

 Actually, I think Tampa Bay's defense won the game.

But I didn't watch any of it.

In fact, didn't watch much football this year. Because I'm slowly trying to be MUCH more responsible in terms of making things.

Instead I bought a film camera. This would be my 15th maybe? It was about $10,000. More than I've ever spent on any car. Yeah, let me brag a little.

Any way, I think Brady is the greatest quarterback in history. Think about how long he's been doing this? 20 years. AND he adjusted to the rules of the game. A lot of people thinks he cheats at the game. But cheating only takes you so far. 7 Super Bowl rings whilst my shitty Cincinnati Bengals have none. Go ahead and hate Brady now (I hate him because he played for Michigan). Hot wife (who makes more than him), beautiful children, house. He has...what's that you say? THE AMERICAN DREAM. A guy who plays a kids' game who can buy a small country.

So congratulations. He is not only the greatest QB ever, he is the unicorn when it comes to what all men strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment