Monday, February 1, 2021

The Midget And Me

 Today when I was at the grocery store I saw a midget. And I am incredibly proud I didn't stare. However, I did follow him around for a little...I mean...for a small...I mean...for a bit.

I am curious how the world caters to him. The cart he had was custom'd to his size. I was also curious as to what food he would eat. Turns out (and luckily so) he went to the aisles I typically go through. Junk food. The guy bought total crap. As I did. I wanted to go up to him and say how much our tastes aligned with one another. But, fucking PC world made me think he would take offense to it.

How do I know he won't throw a midget fit and be like "What? You don't think we eat trash food like YOU?!!!"

Not sure if he would. Or maybe he'd thought I was a fag for midgets. Look, I am short, so I get it. A LOT of homos love me because I'm A) hairless B) short. Most homos think I am gay. Because I speak with bigger words than most dudes.

Anyway, I really wanted to follow him to the parking lot to see how he drove a car. But felt that maybe I was pressing my luck by following him as it were.

To my credit, I didn't stare as he dragged his arm across the chip shelf and had it fall into his little basket cart. I respect this dude MUCH more than the filthy disgusting homeless guy who was covered in a blanket and used one of those electric carts (who seemed to have been following the midget as well). This asshole blanket bum was perfectly healthy, shot me a stinkeye and motored away.
At least the midget was very clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment