Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Last Stand At Pineapple Hill Saloon

 I once wrote a SCATHING review of Pineapple Hill Saloon in Sherman Oaks, CA onYelp which had to be taken down since my drunken ass basically challenged the shitbag bartender to a fight. It eventually went to a weird back and forth between the owner and then Yelp removed it.

I had no idea the owner was a woman.

Now, I have a soft spot for women business starters (I can't spell entrepreneur) so I felt a little guilt. Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti closed down ALL public dining where inside or out. Which led to the owner posting a video about her patio dining (which she'd spent $80,000 on) but was STILL shutdown. Meanwhile, not 20 feet away, a tent was set up for an NBC t.v. show shooting in that neighborhood.

IF there was ever a slap in the face to small businesses, this was it. Between Governor Gavin Newsom and Eric Garcetti, these are the rules they created to shut down HONEST, non-rioting or looting people. It goes back to what I was saying about ticketing people. They NEVER ticket people who drive piece of shit garbage cars. Because they know they won't pay it. Mexican neighborhoods, similarly, they never hassle for unlicensed food carts. The logic is...go for people who are afraid of the law. Forget the ones who don't care. And guess what? Sure enough the new Los Angeles District Attorney put out a notice as to what is prosecutable. And it's eye opening. Essentially, nothing. They will not prosecute anything. In other words, I'm going to find this fucker and punch him out. And his OWN RULE, will allow me this. What is the logic here? Because they anticipate more rioting from garbage people. This prosecutor is retarded. As the one that was before him. Idiot people.

So, back to Pineapple Hill Saloon...here's the thing...I bet you this owner voted Democrat. And I bet you she doesn't regret it. This is the problem with the looney Left. They never learn their lesson. Even when the people you support want to end your livelihood.

When do you wise up?

Incidentally, I know someone who use to celebrate their anniversary there as that's where they met. Far Lefty loon. See what you're vote did? Do you care? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment