Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Banned From Facebook

 I got put in Facebook jail for using the term "retarded" Probably more times than I should. Or something about bullying. Which, strangely enough the original responder actually was talking shit to me.

I like this blog because I can vent these things without censor. I get a little bit of it. Shit online escalates. Also I'm arguing with a stranger. I'm sure in real life we'd ignore one another. But everyone has an opinion and all of them clouded by emotion.

Any way, I also found it funny that I got banned after I attempted to get someone else blocked for saying that I should look in the mirror as I forgot which side I support politically. In other words, brown minorities should be Lefties. I consider that bigoted. Facebook found nothing wrong with it.

Of course, they probably know by now I am conservative. So it makes sense they would allow others to take pot shots at me. Which I find hilarious. I AM the brown person they are attempting to support...well, that is...IF I agree with their agenda. Which I don't. Facebook proctors can suck a fat dick. They're most likely hairy leg multi-colored haired cuntbags who smell like pickles (i.e. butch lesbos).

What's worse? This is the future. When you can't have a free thought or can't express anything on social media. Because the powers that be, will censor you. And it'll be worse because the Lefties LOVE to shut people down who don't agree with them.

Trust me, there's going to be a backlash. Most likely it will get really ugly. Frankly, the Lefties today are on the wrong side.

No comments:

Post a Comment