Friday, May 17, 2019

Choices

I grew up with two older sisters and a shrew of a Mother. She appears nice, but boy...she takes you to task.
That said, do you think I'd ever tell them they didn't have a choice in life?
Fuck no.
And the government or some down south religion shouldn't either. The point is, we have free will. In this case, a lot of women have the free will to be whores. Wait, whores get paid paid...sluts. And then they need to get an abortion because they're too dumb to make the right decisions. Had women found me attractive in my teens and into my 20's I'm sure I'd be paying for a lot of abortions. Because I did some really dumb shit (choice).
To me, I think people should have choice. This is fucking America. A great country that, if your pursuit of happiness didn't hurt others, you lived an awesome life. No other country has that we are allowed to go get our happiness. Can you believe that?
Now, the opposition thinks getting a baby removed from a slut is wrong. But hates welfare...you guys are really dumb. We need LESS people on this planet regardless of religious ambiguity. That's right, a LOT of religion goes into this decision. Such as we cannot be doing the work of the Lord. Which should make it impossible for you to believe in the death penalty. Conversely, you assholes who fight against death penalty should not be for abortions (pending science).

In all, this conversation is really fucking weird. Individual rights seems to be being trampled on. Such as, if I had to shit in the park, and it was between that or nothing, do they expect me to hold my shit in? No, it's a bodily function that requires I do something about it. Now, I'm not saying birthing a brown baby is the same as birthing a baby, but I hope you get the idea. This was an odd blindside that I didn't expect because I thought we'd evolved from that. But the more I realize President Donald Trump is a figurehead of deeply Christian zealots regardless of what policy he may be passing, the more a new president needs to be in place in 2020.

In that case, Democrats need to come up with someone who isn't so fucking crooked. Everyone who threw their hat into the arena thus far are laughably bad.
That means, the Left will give us...no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment