Sunday, September 16, 2018

So Out Of Touch

Poor stupid fuck Anne Hathaway. Hey, did you know her fiancee went to prison for money laundering and fraud? Yeah, we know you're a terrible judge of character but:


“I think I’m probably walking around like most people right now. I’m pretty shell shocked by what I see every day, what I hear everyday,” said the star. “And I really don’t like to admit this, but I get scared.”
Speaking to the ladies, gentlemen and “gentlethem,” the Oscar winner denounced white, straight and cisgender privilege.
“It is important to acknowledge with the exception of [not] being a cisgender male, everything about how I was born has put me at the current center of a damaging and widely accepted myth,” she said.
“That myth is that gayness orbits around straightness, transgender orbits around cisgender, and that all races orbit around whiteness.”
She learned to reject this idea when she spent time with her older brother, who is gay, and the LGBTQ community.
“I appreciate this community because together we are not going to just question this myth, we are going to destroy it,” she told the crowd.
“Let’s tear this world apart and build a better one.”
Seriously lady, shut your fucking botox'd lips up. Perhaps it's because she's never made anything I found remotely entertaining that I say this. More importantly, no one gives a fuck about queers anymore. They have more rights than I do. That's for sure. But you won't run a fucking benefit for me. Or people who think like me. Because we know you're completely full of shit. Yes. we understand you see that you are privileged. Or something like that. But, being pretty doesn't mean people listen to you. I guess for me to shit on you means I, at least, do.
Focus on making better movies, dude. You're an awful actress, despite the Oscar you got for playing...a whore. Yes, you shaved your head and played a whore and won the Oscar. Most of the actresses in this fucking town probably anointed you the example to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment