Sunday, September 23, 2018

"I Feel Attacked"

So said the homo at the gym when he asked me about Justice Cavanaugh and my reply was "Who gives a fuck"
This is what I'm dealing with. For one, he assumed I agreed with his world, since I'm brown and...okay. Guess that's a thing. Insulting but okay. Second...what the fuck did this dude do anyway. From what I read he assaulted a 15 year old girl when they were both in high school. Though it seems she can't remember shit, but is going to testify next week about it. Really? Is this all the political party I left has? This is incredibly sad that they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to keep this guy from being a Supreme Court Justice. By the way, they can only interpret the Constitution and not, you know change long range policy. Or something like that. Honestly...who the fuck does care? Idiots really. This pheenook felt attacked because I told him I didn't give a fuck. This is the mentality of a hysterical woman who is oversensitive about...everything. This is the hysterics that drive the Left that I can't stand anymore. I even went as far as to tell him, "Look, Nancy-boy, this retarded gun nut at work sounds JUST LIKE YOU. Convinced the country is in domino effect." These fucking queer ass hysterics are what makes normal people shut down. And, yes, I agree doing nothing and letting things go with the flow isn't being proactive about a cause. But maybe the cynics out there will boot me from their club. Since I actually have faith in the American people to do the right thing. I mean, LEGAL American people.
This comes from being an immigrant who came here the right way and loves America and what it gave me. To those who've come here under duress, I feel your pain, but embrace the culture. It's fucking great. Football, wings and fake breasted women.

No comments:

Post a Comment