Saturday, September 22, 2018

Michael Moore

I love Michael Moore movies. They're stupid and combative towards the corporations and it is purely agenda based. He won an Academy Award for documentary that wasn't even a documentary. It was a puff piece to get rid of guns. Or how silly Americans are for loving their guns like a child. I agree with that. Americans are too fixated on their neighbor out to get them. Perhaps that's true. I don't like to think so. I'm going to go on a tangent here, but I promise it makes sense later (I hope)...

This fucking queer (homos like arguing with me for some reason) at the gym argued with me about this new thing with the Supreme Court justice judge who was accused of sexual assault when he was 17 and she was 15. This occurred in the 1980's. His stance was that we should be held accountable for actions of that long. Yes, I do agree if it's something like murder, but I doubt this was the case of her feeling the bite of the issue this many years later. Perhaps she did and it changed the trajectory of her life. Doubt it. But so many suspicious questions abound. Which is precisely what the Democrats (specifically Dianne Feinstein) wanted. To delay the confirmation hearing for nothing than to irritate the Republicans. Personally, how did the Left get so old and bitter? They were party animals who...rocked the house. They have become the party that...is a complete wet blanket. By saying this, I can hear some Lefties blowing their stack about how I condone rape. Really? I condone partying your ass off (though I am too old to do so and leave it to the ones who can). The discrepancy of the former Democratic party is what is very confusing.
So, it is said, Michael Moore also blames the Left for losing the election in 2016. Allegations of the DNC (which proven to be true) taking money from the Clintons to win the nomination (that's not cool, dude). And now whining incessantly that you couldn't beat someone who is as vile as Trump. In that case, I gotta check out his new project "Fahrenheit 11/9" Most likely it bashes conservative values. And that's fine. They're a little too Betty Homemaker vanilla. Wholesome isn't bad. But I'm sure the Left like to believe buttoned-up Sally likes to thrash on a pole every once in a while.
The media wants us to be divided. We're not that different. Seriously. Dumb people think we are. And want it to be really divisive. I just want to crack wise again without having to follow up with looking around to see whom I've offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment