Thursday, May 10, 2018

Yale Be Racist


"Yale University needs more work to become "truly inclusive," a dean at the Ivy League school said after a white student there called police on a black classmate who had fallen asleep in their dormitory’s common area.
"Incidents like that of last night remind us of the continued work needed to make Yale a truly inclusive place," Lynn Cooley, the dean of Yale's graduate school of arts and sciences, said in an email to students Tuesday.
The graduate student, Lolade Siyonbola, sparked outrage about racial profiling Monday after she posted a video of her extended interaction with campus police officers and the white student who called them."
I dunno anything about being MORE inclusive, but some crazy "White" lady called the cops because she saw some lady asleep in the library. Okay folks...this isn't racial profiling. And even if the police call came as "some Black lady is asleep in the common study area and she seems like she's about the steal books." Okay, that's at the edge of racial profiling. Then there's "niggas shouldn't be sleeping in our white library." Okay, now you're racial profiling.
Profiling saves lives. Sorry it intrudes on a tiny bit of our comfort. I've been profiled. I fell asleep on a park bench at Taylor University in Indiana years ago. Next to me what my very hot blonde friend who decided to take a road trip with me. If you're thinking bad thoughts, you just profiled me. Incidentally, women SHOULD profile. It sucks because they think all guys want to bang them (which is true, except the fat ones...leave them for me) but it saves them from being a story on "48 Hours Mystery." Those two Starbucks fucks who stood around not buying shit and then getting national attention for being arrested for loitering. Fuck you two fucks too. Why? We all know what you were doing. We pretend we're much more progressive. Reality? Starbucks dickwad C.E.O. sided with them. Because? I'm sure they were good people, until that chip on their shoulder reared their ugly heads. I get it. I'm short and Asian and instantly believe people take the advice and words of tall White people before me. But I'm not going to blow it out of proportion. The Starbucks duo segued this into stardom. So hopefully their success teaches all loitering people that their dreams can come true too. Nice role models we have these days. Fuck you Starbucks. And Yale. You aren't progressive, you're patronizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment