Friday, March 9, 2018

Whoa!

You remember Joey Lawrence. Wanted to be called Joseph Lawrence?
That fool filed for bankruptcy. The guy was put in Nell Carter's care in the 80's. But more famous as brother of Blossom.
Here's a list of shit this idiot spent money on:
That included rent ($13,500), water and sewer bills ($1,281), food and housekeeping supplies ($2,400), entertainment ($1,000) and two car leases ($2,348 and $498).
On top of that, they had $355,517.27 worth of liabilities — including $132,000 in credit card bills, $100,000 owed for automobiles, $88,000 in back taxes, $54,000 in unpaid rent, and $32,000 for an unpaid loan.
Assets for the duo’s personal property were listed at a total value of $43,907.32.

Let me be frank, the amount this useless turd spent on a month of rent could allow you to live comfortably for a year. It's almost EXACTLY how much I pay for a year in Van Nuys. See when those expenses rises, everything else goes up as well. Then you're fucked. I have a friend now who has extended himself to the hilt. I predict the stress will crush him. Though, stubborn...he'll never admit this colossal idiotic move. Because, as mentioned, EVERYTHING ELSE goes up.
When I lived in Sherman Oaks, I completely lived beyond my means. It wasn't just being able to make rent. That was the easy part. The rest of everything else was ridiculously expensive. IT would require 3 to 4 jobs to supplement the small stuff. Everyone around you somehow lives comfortably. Doubt they did either. I never bought clothes. I wore free shit. BUt that is an expense too. My guess is...you can't shake your environment. The thought that you can't live beneath your neighbor's standards get into your head space. Then you tumble.
My advice...don't let this happen to you. If you ever get money or have the ability to earn a lot of it. You will always be stressed and unhappy. Even though you have a lot of dough, you will never fill that emptiness. Find out what that is and you will live a long comfortable life. When you understand you don't always deserve the very best. You deserve the very adequate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment