Saturday, March 24, 2018

March For Our Lives

Marching in March...hey!
look...
We are officially out of ideas for marches. And protesting. Half the idiots protesting couldn't tell you what it's about other than something about anti-gun. The others were probably full of guys like me who went just to look at hot girls.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE idiotic sincerity. That's what filmmaking is about. Being so earnest in telling a story. Which is why I'm sick of superhero movies. The first one that cracked that code ("Superman" '78) was enough actually. The rest are clones. So earnest...all of them. They forgot storytelling is sitting around a campfire telling tales. Why things like "Ladybird" sucks balls.
I also don't blame the young kids from thinking they make a difference. They don't. In fact, they're annoying. Probably made a few people out there buy MORE guns.
Not sure what marches or protesting actually does, but I assume it makes us aware of what we already know. Guns and crazy people hurt people.
Thanks, you crowd of obviousness. Also, march for mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment