Monday, March 5, 2018

Oscars are Dead

I am a man of color who would like to portray Margot Robbie's panties. All inclusive.
Man is she hot.
Anyway, I didn't watch a minute of the Oscars, but it seems the media wants to paint this out to be an activism pulpit instead of...you know...movies.
Actors at this level are funny. They think America gives a fuck what it thinks. I am in the heart of Hollyweird, and it is super insular. Because they have a microphone and a stage. This version of Hollywood is worse than the Ku Klux Klan. Why? Because they really mind-fuck you into thinking they're doing it for the greater good. Nope. Not in the least. They are keeping their fans satisfied with their supposed humanity. It doesn't exist. The best actors have no identity. That's why they are great actors.

It would be in my best interest to ride the crest of this wave. But having dignity, there is NO WAY in Hell do I ever benefit due to my genetics. Or feel I've been victimized, which I'm sure I have. But who cares?! Moving on with life. Instead, a handful (in the scheme of America) seem to think they are the voice of the minority. Puh-lease. They have more money than they know what to do with, and that sudden realization that they are just as bad as Trump is a sickening feeling they can't wash off. No doubt the ones who fucked Harvey Weinstein for a career.

Here's the other thing, that I was speaking to my buddy, the Van Man about. Which I do agree with him. This isn't about movies anymore. Too fucking bad. We will get a mix pot of everyone needs a prize to feel better. It started with the Academy systemically putting in MORE people of color to offset the injustices of the past. Guess who's keeping quiet. Jews. We know they control the media. But so what? Chinese people own Chinese restaurants. But don't pretend you're extending good will towards the people of color. In that same breath you wave the NAACP flag, the same has bars and gates to keep "those people" out.

I also noticed this...Oscars are a used up whore. If you think about things White folk had because they had money once they got tired of it, they threw it to us coloreds. Kobe "rapist" Bryant has an Oscar now. Do you still value this award? Which reinforces the notion that once you give this once illustrious statue away, it ceased to hold any value whatsoever. Nice job, Academy. You're like that racist colonel who gave rifles to the Black Union soldiers in (a brilliant film "Glory") the scene where they torched the town with zero responsibility to the core of the cause.

I truly pity the ones who strive to get the statue now that it's been raped whole and given with no consideration for the material itself. As always, I blame "Shakespeare In Love" when we realized awards can be bought. No wonder most feel empty inside.
The new Oscar is like watching adults eat at the kiddie table. Guided by a lack of grandeur the meal once was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment