Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My Lefty Friends

Election daaaaaaaay
Did you vote?
Did you vote?
Did you vote?
People are irritating.
People want to live life and not be harassed to vote.
But hopefully you did and kept your trap over it.

Lefties are desperately wanting you to vote because they want you to vote for their dude and dudette.
They have no clue that what you do is that they vote against you.
I did.
The Lefties I know are obnoxious whiners and losers. Most left L.A. because they couldn't cut it here. COMMON SENSE tells you that Lefties turned on you.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SUPPORT THEM?
That makes you a dummy first.
So I love to fuck with them.
By voting against them.
I had one dude ask me how I could vote for Trump because he doesn't want me here.
Have you ever heard anything more racist than that?
I didn't say bigoted. I said racist. Because this idiot doesn't even know that's racist.
Because these are who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment