Saturday, November 7, 2020

Did Trump Lose?

 Oh boy people are mad.

They have reason to be pissed, since I can't imagine anyone voting for Biden. Oh wait, my sister did. Which is her choice. HOWEVER, it was for dumb reasons. And in America, you are entitled to be an idiot. Most people think voting for Trump was the same thing. To me, I actually looked at everything, weighed all the facts and realized Joe Biden, having been a two time Presidential loser and 47 years of never being right on domestic or international policy should've been the continual story.

But Trump being Trump says and does dumb things. Stubborn German, I suppose. I know someone like that. And is proud to be stubborn. Concrete headed people are most aggravating.

Am I stubborn? Of course, I still shoot on motion picture film! I guess we can all justify anything.

Biden is a wimp though, and that shit pisses me off. Because America should be seen as powerful and aggressive. The Left are pussies. They burn, loot and riot against people who are good. And that is picking on the small person. A person who just wants peace and quiet.

I applaud all who have supported the side of calm and solitude. If Biden wins, I consider it a win to terrorists. The new norm would be that if you don't get your way, you throw a tantrum and hurt people to get it. A bad bad message.

But even if he wins, what the Democrats have discovered is that the Right still control the Senate and added seats to the House. This is REALLY disturbing for the Left because they better figure out this one thing... stop with the identity politics. Calling people "racists" didn't work. Nor is pretending you care about Black lives. Record Black voters voted for Trump. That means they hate your plantation mentality.

Also, my Hollywood friends, stop being obnoxious about your "voice" Artists are incredibly annoying. All I saw from my filmmaking Lefty friends are how Trump is bad and all this other propaganda. None gave any remote thought to what he has done. Because they aren't adults. People who work in Hollywood are perpetual children. Temper tantrum children. Grow the fuck up. America is awesome and isn't systemically racist. There are bigoted people. I've experienced it. They're far and few between. The thought that Biden became Prez will fuel the real racists to come out. This is fact.

Anyway. Nothing is lost. The Left are really useless. They don't get shit done and, for those who support the Republicans, you can be happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment