Sunday, October 4, 2020

This Election And Friends

I have a lot of high school friends who are super Lefties. Which is odd, because they grew up in ultra-privilege America. Perhaps there is a heavy weight of guilt for always having life so easy. Which, to be fair, it was for all of us. But we didn't know it then. We were just bored stupid.

As I've mentioned in previous post, I grew up in White privilege. I mean serious White privilege. Richest neighborhood in Ohio. Though I was on the other side of the tracks, I had a car tag that kept the police off my brown ass. Because privilege is more class than it is color. And you can find ways to bridge that.

To the society today, the rich White nerd kids are Anti-Fa. They are the "Fight Club" age group where they have no purpose in life, so they are stuck making their movement up. You mix this in with junkies and hobos and they are the ones who guide these minds. They aren't stupid at all. They are directionless. A junkie or hobo have "street smarts" and do give a sheltered suburban kid a opportunity to learn. The suburban kids are bored and (with parents in my age group) undisciplined.

In a weird way, these street folk ARE more disciplined than anyone I know. They are MORE structured than anything. Because the flow of the world is all around them. The only thing predictable are the day to day activities they need to do in a structure to survive.

Any way, I see that from my high school friends. They are rich kids who have no purpose but somehow feel injustices to others (which is not remotely true...injustices, I mean REAL injustices are in China).

Also, my friends are brilliant people. A lot are Ivy League school educated. Which explains the indoctrination. I took an African American studies in college and fought the teacher so hard, he eventually passed me to get rid of me. AA studies are retarded. Seriously. More succinct, they only taught us to hate America. Or tried to. The first step is perception. America was and never was built on systemic racism. A lot was built on the misinterpreted quality of the Constitution which has been long changed. Had the founders NOT seen the errors of their ways, we would not have the freedom enjoyed. Black slaves in America did not WIN their freedom. They, in support of fellow Americans re-interpreted the language and concluded the Christian truth that men cannot be held as property (understand NO OTHER COUNTRY has done this, they just ignore what they've done. America is the ONLY country that acknowledges this based SOLELY on Christian belief).

They will vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. A proven segregationist AND KKK supporter and a opportunist who will suck and fuck to get a head (good for her, she is a woman who knows what needs to be done and did it and has no shame. What a role model for women. Hopefully Alexandra Cortez follows suit. We all want to see her jugs).

I won't drop a friend because of their political belief. Much more fun to mock them.

No comments:

Post a Comment