Friday, September 18, 2020

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Dead At 87

 I really don't know much about her, other than she was, by far, the MOST biased Supreme Court justice. And don't wish anyone dead, since in her case, she lived a great life (longer than a few people I know) but she was an activist NOT a judge.

To what I remember, also a very pro-woman justice. Which is cool. Pro-women in her day meant she hated men. But men back then were also ass slapping dickbags. So it seemed fair for her to be such a cunt. Old women are similar to old men. Set in our ways and very scrappy.

But her time was up and she wanted to live long enough to see Trump out of office. Which, he took another miserable Lefty down. Which means, if Trump gets re-elected, he gets another Supreme Court choice. To be honest, I don't even care about that anymore. The alt-right are salivating like morons. If I were Trump, I'd nominate a really progressive judge. Or one that has more of Left leaning. To bridge the gap. RBG was a little too Lefty. Or choose a woman of color who is Conservative. That would fuck with the Left. Anyway, there's going to be a LOT of bullshit tributes to her. To which I won't pile on with the phoniness of it all. Never liked her (what I knew anyway). And she'd probably would've given me the judgmental stinkeye, which all old Jewish ladies do regardless.

That's my eulogy. 

Hope y'all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment