Sunday, September 20, 2020

I Am A Conservative...

...but I am NO Republican.
Retarded Lefties think that because one is conservative one must have voted for Trump as a Republican. I didn't. Surprise, idiots!

I didn't vote at all. I thought it morally wrong to vote between the two awful human beings. Hillary Clinton is more awful than the most awful human beings. She seems like that old White lady who hates Black people but will buy the cheapest apple pie at Kroger's to bring to a Black person's party because she was invited. Meanwhile, she's looking at the clock the entire time to see how long it would be before she can leave because she has nothing in common with them. It's all perception with her. And the fact that she stuck it out with Slick Willie makes me think how weak she really is. Morally weak anyway.
Trump is a womanizer who tells shitty Dad jokes. And has hot daughters who he would be pissed if a person of color, such as myself, brought home. Not because I'm brown, but because I'm a slob. The guy reminds me of a dude I play golf with, who doesn't understand why people don't like him, regardless of how hard he tries. It's because they have an air of dishonesty. And their crookery has nothing to do with money, but whether or not they can get away with it.

So yeah. In this election...you have Joe Biden. Who ran a smokescreen for smooth jazz Barack Obama, who is a thieving scumbag. Worst U.S. President ever. And that includes the ones who died in office. William Henry Harrison died a month in, and he still fared better than this fucking jerk. Obama fleeced America. Or the Left anyway. the 40 million dollar man from speaking engagements and books and Netflix. Sure...sure.

The reason why I started hating the Left (which should NEVER be confused with Liberals. These assholes on the Left are straight power grabbing dickbags) is because they are colossal phonies. And dumb. Even braindead...sorry...senile Joe Biden's people think so. Otherwise, why are they driving this fool into office. Or worst, picking Kamala Harris?! That was an incredible level of hubris from people who clearly don't know or don't care what you think. These two are unbelievably dense. And have no idea how to run a country. They are committing the most awful sin again (which idiot Hillary didn't teach them). There is a big country between Los Angeles and New York City.
Sorry to break it to you assholes, but California and New York can suck big fat lefty dick. As populated as these two states are, they don't control the other 48. The "fly over" states are constantly ignored by the Left. The Democrats BEG for them to wise up. But they're too academic to care. Because college degrees mean something (sarcasm). College people are the stupidest people I know. I am one. But even I am smart enough to know how much middle America thinks Biden and Kamala Harris suck (her, literally). The Democrats are going to lose big because they are in chaos.
I am also conservative, because I'm too fucking tired to deal with havoc. The things that the new Left do are too much burning and breaking and stealing. I never did any of that. But that is a young person thing. I don't have the energy. Quite frankly, it's also very stupid. But the Democrats embrace it because they think it somehow makes Trump look bad (not sure how, since they're doing it in the name of the Left). I also have Lefty friends, who, bless their stupid brains, are stuck in college mode.

See...college is a place where you felt like you had to rebel. The Left somehow sold you on their party being the one who had the best parties with the hottest chicks (it was true). Now, they're washed up old hags who still think they're prom queen (Barbara Streisand and Bette Midler...really). They're bitter miserable angry "artists" who hate everything Republican because they were told to. They have no idea why. But fiscally, they are conservative. I doubt either of the two hags mentioned would ever donate their fortune to the less fortunate. They should do it now to prove a point. We know they won't. They're money grubbing harpies.

Also, the media. Fucking journalists are THE worst. They follow the Leftist indoctrination because they think they are smarter than you. Because: college. People with street smart would steal these dummy's lunch money. I have a problem with academics. Only because even during my time around them, I was running circles with my hard work. They were smarter by far, but I hustled (which is why I'm still here and they're not). I busted my balls and sacrificed a lot to get to where I am now. They seem to think they deserved it because they were smart. Smarts without effort or ambition is the saddest thing ever. I RESPECT people who have worked and experienced life and now more. They are typically bigger assholes because they work hard around hard people. They don't have patience to treat feelings as anything but a liability. Successful people can balance both. REALLY successful people let their empathy go. This is NOT to say they lack it. Only that the situation sometimes needs to take a hard stance. And the ones who can make that choice succeed.

It's a tough world. My conservative values only means that I have to live in reality. Not angry or bitter, but realistic. Believe it or not, I am sympathetic to a lot of people. I've done a TON of favors I ask for nothing in return. The bitterness doesn't consume me, but it does give me a perspective on how Leftist actually function. Which is..."everyone deserves things, but I don't want to be the one to pay for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment