Saturday, September 19, 2020

Should Trump Appoint Another Justice?

I'm really retarded when it comes to these things, but here's what I sort of know...JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IMPARTIAL.

How did we get to the part where we find "conservative" or "liberal" judges. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is THE example of why a stupid Lefty liberal fucking cunt shouldn't be sitting on a bench that long. And you Democrat morons let her stick it out until Hillary was supposedly going to win. The fuck does that tell you? The LEFT don't want fair...they want leverage.

But here's the biggest thing. Roe v. Wade. I absolutely doubt the justices will overturn this. And why should they? I believe in FREE CHOICE. So go ahead and keep killing babies. To be honest, less loser humans in this world, the better (I know, harsh...right).  But let's be frank, we are ALL useless. If you consider a person who spends their entire life helping people live better or longer the result is the same...we all will die. So, thanks for making it more fun? I guess.

I think Trump should appoint another justice. But choose someone more progressive. Balance is good. Ruth Bader was not. She spent her spiteful years spiting as many people who disagreed with her. Hailed as a hero whilst she now screwed the pooch. Trump outlived her which is really her nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment