Thursday, May 19, 2022

She-Hulk

I hate comic book shit to begin with, but I saw the new trailer for this t.v. series when I was alerted to it the Matt Walsh podcast. And it's worse than described. First off, for a company that prides itself on "woke" it makes EVERY single stereotypical woman joke. "Does this make my ass look fat" "Grumpy with a bad disposition? That's every woman's starting point" and so forth. Jesus Marvel, the original Hulk considered himself a man of science. This one is a lawyer. Which you can almost map the hijinks that will ensue in court. Not only is this Hulk NOT undercover, they actually celebrate her...like...in public. Seems this may be an open door for them to tell people like me, that I am an intolerant shit. Even though she will, presumably, destroy portions of the city in anger. Here's to PMS jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment