Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Lefty Press

The Left own most of the press and are completely pushing their Leftist agenda.
I really didn't have much stock in media or press because I thought people were smarter than that. But, not. The Lefty are fucking retarded. I mean, stupid beyond words. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I guess I was wrong.

The thing with the Left is...no one really knows who they are. Are the Democrats. Anti-Fa or Black Lives Matter. These are ALL terrorist organization. Their stance is...do what we want you to do or reap the consequences. That's not law and order. Though, I can sympathize with why they are tired of the establishment. They're going about it all wrong. Angry people are irrational (like me sometimes). Angry people on the Left are children. Instead of a healthy way to vent, they place their hate into destruction. Of physical things in America. And all you fucking morons who say things can be rebuilt. I understand you're completely useless to society and lack EMPATHY (you know that shit you say I lack because I don't give a fuck about your terrorist organization?) they spent their entire lives building it and their entire savings invested in it. They are changing a neighborhood instead of burning it down. You fucking garbage people who say these things should be the first to be executed. Know why? You have no clue how to create.

So I drove into Hollywood and past the CNN building. Right then and there I wanted to go in and slap everyone who worked there (that's legal according to them now, right). They have a scrolling marquee that read some of the DUMBEST fucking propaganda rally shit I've ever read. A public marquee. "Trump directed Federal Agents Battle Peaceful Protesters" "Living Through Historic Times- Covid-19" and blah blah blah. This is NOT news if you fucking lie. Or lie by omission. There is ZERO evidence that they have been "battling" peaceful protesters. IF a fucking protester attempts to BURN DOWN A FEDERAL BUILDING, that is a fucking rioter, you fucking idiots. But the headline...Jesus Christ. This nonsense is what's keeping us mostly in. Then pile it on with a pandemic. Then...what's next. The LEFT is purposely allowing lives to end so that they can regain power from Trump. Wake the fuck up. As I've said before, when the PR battle doesn't matter any more and the optics of civility die, many on the Right will visit CNN or others like it first. They're just too fucking stupid to realize. Wait, I take it back, they do know it, that's why they're posting these headlines ahead of the angry Right coming for them. Because legal or not, Leftist media won't be able to hide behind the law they are cheering to go away.
Isn't that funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment