Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

Everyone seems to be grousing about their shitty previous year.
To be honest with you all..it was awesome for me. But I doubt you want to hear about a double digit bank account. Mostly cuz the lot of you would wish me awful things. I would if I were broke and some shithead announced that too.
Perception is a big deal to a lot of people. Many of the people who ended their year with a dull thud are pretty young still and to be perfectly honest..i hadn't gotten my shit together until I was well past 40. I guess in Los Angeles that is closer to the magic number.
I also believe a lot of this comes from self inflicted stubborness as well. I was never all that happy pursuing money. Ever. This is not a brag in the least..because to be perfectly honest we're all one disaster from being in the street. Perhaps in your mind you believe money frees your life up. In the smallest of ways it does. If only if you have no true aspirations in life. Earning money means you continue your ambition anyway. Having money given to you makes you complacent.
My creative friends, I suspect, don't aspire to these things. Explains the fact that most people I know live close to the wallet. I think if I wish anything..it's that purpose fulfills your life, in all ways.
Merry New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment