Monday, August 8, 2022

Speaking Of Time...

...I do NOT forgive when it comes to squandering my time. The balls on some people. Had a friend who thought I was on her schedule. Cut her loose. I'm infinitely more important than her. That thought alone infuriates me that she even considered her life much more valuable when I did her a favor. These are the types you deal with in Hollywood. Lack of self-awareness substance abusers. And then the fallout from that was even more laughable. Statements like "you know when I say 20 minutes I take 40 minutes" Again, moron, I am NOT on your schedule. When I tell you to be somewhere at a certain time and you are late, you have no excuses. We are in Los Angeles, if you can't plan accordingly you will suffer at life. Wake the fuck up. My life is more important than yours if you ask any favor of me. I will continue to say that until it gets through your thick skull. If you are starting out, these are the dues you pay. You are the peon and run when you're told.

No comments:

Post a Comment