Thursday, April 21, 2022

Dumb People Are Easily Led By Media

You know what's really baffling? I don't listen to CNN or Fox. I typically listen to podcasts. I am always surprised when I conclude something that goes against Lefty ideas and I'm labeled a Fox watcher. I laugh my ass off because that's how stupid they are. No, I drew my own conclusions and eventually came up with my own thoughts. Podcasts has a modicum of free speech. Not media. And certainly not main stream legacy media. If you use them to back up your ideas, you are a moron and deserve to be ignored. You can ignore me all you want. That's the point. That's what freedom really is. I am, however, most baffled by the Lefty media. They think you're an idiot. Joey Biden is a drooling moron who can't put words together. Meanwhile, they try to run cover for him. Idiots who watch CNN or CNBC or whatever go along with this because...um...Trump's mean. You fucking idiot. I guarantee you benefitted from Trump and not this idiot. Biden could've easily gotten out of this recession (that's about to happen). But he, or really the people who are pulling his retarded strings, are guiding it. Also, everything wrong with this country now, stupid Lefties STILL blame Trump. Jesus fucking Christ you people are dumb. He isn't making the decisions now that caused these problems. Biden is cognizant enough to tell you about food shortages and gas prices and you STILL blame Trump or Putin. How deep is this indoctrination? I pity you Lefties. Perfectly fine to shoot yourselves in the foot, take a plunge into the oceaen but drag as many people with you as possible. This is why Democrats are dying. Everyone sees it, no one wants to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment