Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Biden Is Retarded

I got banned from Facebook because I told people to "punch this idiot in the face" Mean Joe Biden. I never call him the President of The United States. Because he isn't. Regardless of what the cabal tells you. Haha. I still laugh when I think of his stupid face being punched in. They aren't wrong to ban me for saying so. I just think it's funny they let terrorist say what they want. Black Lives Matter Org is a terrorist group, you morons. They're still on social media. Anyway, this all stemmed from Joey Biden fucking up Afghanistan withdrawal. Everyone knew America had to get out. The way Joe did it was exactly how we thought he would. Shitty-like. It was stop drop and roll. Dude doesn't care anymore. He has a crackhead for a son. Does it matter? Biden was born a loser and will die a loser and the fraudulent election that put him in the White House will be revealed and he will be the patsy he always was. He's like weasely, kid sniffer. People don't like Biden and have no idea what his policy was. They just hated Trump. Incidentally, this new Afghanistan debacle. Here's an idea...instead of terrorizing Americans, I suggest the terrorist go terrorize Biden's family. Make him truly suffer the way he has made us suffer. Oh, but here's the thing...these guys know if they ever held Biden for any level of ransom...we'd shrug and be like "So? Be-head the motherfucker." In other words...he is useless. I think Chris Rock had a bit about that. In a bank robbery, no one ever holds the Black guy hostage. Yeah, that's Biden. No one would care if he just disappeared. Including his opportunist wife: Jill "I'm a real doctor" Probably ESPECIALLY her. She can finally collect on this investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment