Saturday, November 16, 2019

Why I Hate The Left So Much And You Should Too

I think I've told this story before but it bears repeating.
When I was a teenager, I told my Mom on Thanksgiving I was going downtown to help dish out food for the homeless. Her response "Why?"
At the time I blasted her cold demeanor as just being a very selfish person. But as I get older, I realize a few things...it doesn't help.

Decades later after volunteering, I discovered they don't give a flying fuck if I show up, someone will. Someone who believed in a Leftist ideology and will do it to the end. This is what Democrats have preyed on. Their phony appeal to people with good hearts.
To me, all I saw were entitled and angry people who had no plan to get off the streets. The population has grown over 80% by then. And though the Left (who control California) want you to believe it's a housing issue (maybe some) it's mostly that they don't want to get off the street. So a few things happen that most politicians will never see nor predict...they will stop caring.
Shame and embarrassment of your condition in life is a massive control machine. At a certain point, people on welfare STOP concealing their charity in life and start flaunting it ("I've got 5 kids on welfare") as if they challenge us to shut them down. Or rather, challenge our good will. At the ground level, which is where working class live, we see this. Some are working class Left who spend most of their time in cars from work and to home and nothing in between. Riding the bus or walking around the city gives you a better look. So the politicians that control California, Left fucking idiots, have no clue what the people contend with. And now wonder how the streets got so overpopulated with tents while yelling at passerbys for change.

The Left regime cannot/will not concede that they screwed up royally and don't know what they're doing. And aren't willing to relinquish power, because all they do know is how to stuff away a little bit of money for themselves, and pop their heads up to give the next feel good speech. Guys like Eric Garcetti and governor Gavin Newsome fucked this state up beyond repair. They're two retards who pander to celebrity. As celebrity dodges the homeless as well, unless it's a publicity moment. They hate Trump over the same things they do. Isn't that funny?
Any way, I've given up on the drug addled crazies on the streets of Los Angeles. Essentially, the politicians have created a Thunderdome that the working class have to fight every day. Which means we should find a way to bring the war to their door. They have pushed their phony agendas onto us and haven't addressed it, it's only fair we return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment