Friday, November 8, 2019

The "Woke" Culture

I had to look this up because I know what it suppose to mean, but somehow it's...morphed into a pejorative of something that is despicable.
What I thought it meant was that we have waken up to the status norm. And from that norm we will evolve. What all movements have taken it to mean is...kill Whitey.

Now, as a movement, this doesn't involve me at all. If someone told me that I have to be "woke" or awaken from my normal acceptable life, I'm like "Fuck you, I'm okay being not sleepy" The new woke movement has grabbed onto this and applied it to everything.

For instance, in movies, "woke" means you have to have diversity, regardless of the topic. White males are being replaced by other ethnicities and sexes to prove to society that they also do these things (whatever they are). Also woke culture means they take what has been established and change that too.

What "woke" culture fails massively is...
it's not about taking what White people do or like and making it yours. In the case of movies "Ghostbusters" with fat women or dumpy looking ones is STUPID. And it was stupid. It was made by and for White males. So you're fucking dumb fucking stupid asses tried to cram pussy power into that? Are you fucking kidding? I would say they needed waking up. Because women aren't funny. Because they can't be cruel. Even when they are, they are emotional nuts. Women are cruel but can't figure out that being brutally honest and being cruel aren't the same thing. And by the way, yes men do judge your humor because you are being funny for our benefit. It's not just "girl power."

Men can backhand women back to the Stone Age. Fact. They don't because they want to fuck you first. BUT, woke culture pretends like the other is true. Only in shitty movies can this even be entertained. I'm not tall or burly for shit, but I can bitch slap a 6 foot woman. We are denser and thicker and more muscular. Put me in a ring with Rhonda Rousey, and if I could one punch in, I'd knock her flat. Though, fair enough, she can knock me out with a lucky punch as well. Is this the norm. NO. She isn't normal women.

Woke culture pretends they want equality. Nope. They don't want equality. Much like the women's movement, they don't want equality they want preferential. Which is what they think men get. Because we can shit in the woods and live in our own filth? Enjoy. Instead, the more you become more like men the less we want to fuck you, the more aggressive you get...and the more lesbos we get whom you will celebrate (nature is fair folks).
To me, "woke" culture is unbelievably dumb. It goes against nature. Our nature is to be crass and gross and wear the same underwear. Slothy during winters and sweaty during summers. Women embrace their feminine version of this, men should as well. The sensitive male has now dominated and now we have catty males. Yes, in this movie business, I wouldn't think it would be this saturated with man-pussies. Top bun, meditation homos. Being homo is fine, being a hippie dippie everything belongs to nature means I want to punt you to next September.
Any way, let's scale back on being "woke" and just how about half-lid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment