Friday, July 29, 2016

The Circus Has Begun

It's official, our election is now a gameshow.

I know, it was before, but it wasn't as...variety show as it is now. The Dems like to bring out their celeb friends, whilst the Repubs like their rich buddies. Young people like liberal ideas, old people like conservative values. So the dog and pony show begins.

Do I care who wins? The choices are awful. Just awful. And as I've blamed Americans in the past, I don't anymore. Why? Because the machine is built on money. And I've got none. And I'm guessing a large part of America doesn't either. So you shitheads who are for one party and not the other...guess what?...you're going to lose either way. I know...cynical. But it's just the truth. Hillary doesn't give a shit about you, Trump REALLY doesn't give a shit about you.

Does America want the bully or the shrew? In the immortal words of Thunderdome..."spin the wheel, take the deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment