Thursday, July 21, 2016

Michael Moore: Trump Is Going To Win Presidency

He probably thinks Trump supporters are so dumb they'd vote against him because Moore believes his opinion matters. His opinion matters as much as mine. Which you really shouldn't believe a fucking thing I say.

You know...it was interesting as I was sitting here thinking...you don't have to have a Civil War with muskets. We've been waging one without even realizing it. Pitting class systems and color lines. And who is REALLY responsible? Politicians. Would it surprise you how DUMB they are? They have puppet masters who pull their strings. Then clip their legs out. IF they ever went in wanting to do good, they went out evil. Can you blame them? Imagine the hottest Playboy models grinding themselves on you. At what point do you break?

So, the opinion of Fat Moore is that Trump will win, as we're mirroring Brexit (whatever the fuck that is). I think it means we're sick and tired of entitlement. To be honest, I should probably scale back on my shit talking too. I'm a 40 year old dude with a chip on their shoulder...due to...pride. People say dumb shit all the time. I can just accept it and not assume anything past that. Otherwise, overthinking idiots is like running a race against a 4 year old. You may win, but it doesn't feel all that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment